This is the privacy notice of The Football Calculator. In this document, "we", "our", or "us" refer to The Football Calculator
- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you ("personal information") and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, "process" means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our Website immediately.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our Website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at www.knowyourprivacyrights.org
Information you provide us with
- We do not collect personal information from you, our site requires no user information.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer's hard drive by your web browser when you visit any Website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a Website to provide you with a personalised experience and the Website owner with statistics about how you use the Website so that it can be improved.
Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely.
Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
If you prevent their use through your browser settings, you will not be able to use all the functionality of our Website.
- to track how you use our Website
- to record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our Website
Personal identifiers from your browsing activity
Requests by your web browser to our servers for web pages and other content on our Website are recorded.
We record information such as your geographical location, your Internet service provider and your IP address. We also record information about the software you are using to browse our Website, such as the type of computer or device and the screen resolution.
We use this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the webpages on our Website and how we perform in providing content to you.
Information we obtain from third parties
Although we do not collect or hold any of your personal information (except as set out in this notice), we sometimes receive data that is indirectly made up from your personal information from third parties whose services we use.
No such information is personally identifiable to you.
Third party advertising on our Website
Third parties may advertise on our Website. In doing so, those parties, their agents or other companies working for them may use technology that automatically collects information about you when their advertisement is displayed on our Website.
We do not have control over these technologies or the data that these parties obtain. Accordingly, this privacy notice does not cover the information practices of these third parties.
If combined with other information we know about you from previous visits, the data possibly could be used to identify you personally, even if you are not signed in to our Website.
How you can complain
- If a dispute is not settled then we hope you will agree to attempt to resolve it by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation or arbitration.
- If you are in any way dissatisfied with how we process your personal information, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office. This can be done at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Compliance with the law
However, ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our Website.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our Website on the day you use our Website. We advise you to print a copy for your records.